Sunday, April 24, 2016

Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Anna

Anna was initially very resistant to answering this question, calling it "stupid" and "bogus". She sucks.

"Let me tell you a story. One of my favorite memories is from when I lived in Missouri. In our second house, we had a creek in our backyard. Every day we would go out to the creek and play in it. We had plastic boats that we would race down the little waterfalls. The deepest parts were like four feet deep, but I was really young and small,  so we had to walk around the edges so I wouldn't drown and die. I would always get really fascinated with the water bugs, like how they float on the surface tension and everything. Every night we would set out our rain boots to dry for the next day. Sometimes it would rain overnight so we couldn't go the next day. I'd be so sad. I would say that these adventures were one of the things I miss most about living in Missouri."

No comments:

Post a Comment