Sunday, April 17, 2016

Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Ashley

"Most beautiful moment in life?"

"That's going to happen or has happened?"

"Either or both, man."

"I'll do both, okay. Beautifullest moment in life.....beautifullest....oh my god"

"Beautifullest, ha."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. The most beautiful moment so far....wow, that is really depresssing that I can't think any beautiful moments so far."

"Most people can't immediately. It's fine!"

"You know, honestly, yesterday was a good day.  I don't know, I just got this overwhelming sensation. Yesterday was April 16th. It was the first day off I"ve gotten from work isince February. Usually I work every day from 11 in the morning to 10 at night. But between two jobs. I mean, I internally scream almost every day."

"I'm screaming right now."

"Anyways, it was so nice out and I did not want to be inside. I was hanging out with my friends all day. I started off the day at the Polar Plunge. It's where you go into cold water, but you have a team with costumes and stuff. And-"

Jacob interrupts with "Eunho Kim is really hot."

"Yeah, it's true!" Obviously  I agree,

Ashley resumes. "Okay, glad we got that out of the way. Anyways, the Polar Plunge is where you dive into cold water with a team and it goes towards the Cedar Rapids Special Olympics. I went with R.E.M. Iowa, because I work with R.E.M. Iowa. We were the Coca Cola polar bears, which meant I had to wear a white t-shirt and white shorts. And, I don't have any natural colored bras, so that was fun. I had to change immediately. I don't know, from there I feel like it just got better. The weather was so nice. It felt almost like a spring awakening for me. Not like the musical, like it awakened my soul and brought out a whole new level of happiness for me. Later, I went to a glass blowing demo and saw a guy from my past, which was awkward. We avoided each other."

"What was the weather like?"

"Oh my gosh, so the past week has been cold and rainy and windy. Just awful. Then I wake up and it's just this gorgeous sunlight. I went outside and I had a pair of shorts on and I was perfectly okay. Like, I hate  pants. Pants are a nuisance to society and I love it when I can just wear shorts. Now that the weather is getting nicer and the nights are getting nicer, I just wanna be out. I have never had the urge to be outside more than I have when I became an independent adult."

---

"So, I beautiful moment in the future. People have different values. Everyone knows this. Everyone believes something different, which is why everyone has a different personality and a different background. I will own up to it....I am a hopeless romantic."

"I think that's a good thing to have."

"You have to hold on to something in this crazy short life. So, I've have these ideals of a perfect relationship, which I need to stop because I know it's never going to actually happen, yeah. But I think every moment in a relationship should be beautiful. There are just certain things that you can find and just fall in love with like the way someone flicks their hair back, or when they drum their fingers on a table and you can just take comfort that they're there. Those are little beautiful moments for me. I want it, but it's so hard to achieve? That's the scary thing about relationships. Feelings can change like the drop of a pen. You can't have those little moments without taking a chance on a relationship."

No comments:

Post a Comment