Sunday, April 24, 2016

Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Lydia

"Most beautiful moment in life, past or future?"

"When I feel the sweet embrace of death."

...

"My most beautiful time recently was we went to see the botanic gardens in Des Moines last month."

"What about it?"

"It was pretty. I saw a turtle and bought an air plant. Best of all, my brother wasn't there. It was really hot actually, but it was really pretty and people were nice."

"Do you love flowers?"

"I do. I have a garden in my room and outside my house. They smell so nice and they're pretty."

"Why were you there?"

"My mom was getting her green card, which was cool except for the drunk guy that was stalking us. That was uncomfortable... We were basically just procrastinating afterward. Definitely to avoid my little brother. Yep."


No comments:

Post a Comment